When editing the documents I am getting below error
Cannot restart synchrony service.
Hey @Ryan Schefke
Are you able to clear your cache or try a private browser window?
Thanks
Hello @[deleted]. Same thing happens. Tried to clear cache and use incognito.
Note that we just migrated our Confluence from one server to another, which is when the issue started occurring.
My video here shows the issue that occurs when trying to edit: http://help.leadliaison.com/watch/cqfDb8Z0n8
Hello. We are still having the Edit problem. I recorded a descriptive video to show you exactly what is happening. Please advise as we are unable to edit/update our customer documentation: http://youtu.be/YNY80AdoY0s?hd=1
Thanks,
Ryan
Given some info in the video Ryan recorded, I think the problem is related to an attack against a vulnerability that's been circulating. I've answered comprehensively in Ryan's second ask of this question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.