Hello.
We're trying to migrate from 6.4.0 to 6.15.2 using full xml backup. Articles and attachments were imported correctly, but all links containing cyrillic characters are broken. When editing an article, you can easily insert a link to any of those articles, but after saving it becomes broken too.
OS: CentOS 7
DB: PostgreSQL 9.6.3
DB params are fine:
select datname,pg_encoding_to_char(encoding) as encoding,datcollate,datctype FROM pg_database WHERE datname = 'confluencedb';
confluencedb UTF8 en_US.utf8 en_US.utf8
Raw format doesn't show anything strange:
<ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title="Заявка на исправление" /></ac:link>
It looks completely the same in the database.
Encoding test page (/admin/encodingtest.action) works fine too with one small exception of "The file name has been mangled". I don't think that matters.
I also tried to follow this article - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/links-to-attachments-and-pages-that-contains-non-latin-characters-are-randomly-broken-966676202.html
Symptoms are pretty similar, however all attachments are working fine. I tried reinstalling confluence numerous times, recreating database from scratch, exporting and reimporting everything - nothing helps.
Temporary solution is to open an article and immediately save it, that way all links to it starts working again, but after a day or so it returns to a previous, broken state.
I am completely lost, please help.