I need a user macro with no color lozenge or uses white background with border. Can anyone assist? I really need to use a custom macro to list various Project Status but don't want to use the color lozenge. I found previous code on the internet that works, but has the color lozenge. Below is the code I found, but is there a way to use this macro without any color? Or can I have it with the outline style (subtle)?
I am also testing using Easy Dropdown menu, but would prefer a macro if possible.
## Developed by: Davin Studer
## Date created: 03/19/2014
## @Param Status:title=Status|type=enum|required=true|enumValues=Inactive, Active, On Hold, Complete, Cancelled|desc=Choose a status.
#if ( $paramStatus == "Active" )
#set ( $color = "Green" )
#elseif ( $paramStatus == "On Hold" )
#set ( $color = "Yellow" )
#elseif ( $paramStatus == "Cancelled" )
#set ( $color = "Red" )
#elseif ( $paramStatus == "Complete" )
#set ( $color = "Blue" )
#elseif ( $paramStatus == "Inactive" )
#set ( $color = "Gray" )
#else
#set ( $color = "Gray" )
#end
<ac:macro ac:name="status">
<ac:parameter ac:name="colour">$color</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">$paramStatus</ac:parameter>
</ac:macro>