whe I try to stop confluence I got below error:
stop-confluence.bat2019.04.16_12.35.472019.04.16_12.35.47If you encounter issues starting up Confluence, please see the Installation guide at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Installation+GuideIf you encounter issues starting up Confluence, please see the Installation guide at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Installation+Guide"---------------------------------------------------------------------------""Using Java: C:\Progra~1\Java\jre1.8.0_201\bin\java.exe"Error: Unable to access jarfile \ProgramError: Unable to access jarfile \Program"---------------------------------------------------------------------------"'localhost' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.
I have my installation in D and seems like environment variables are not set correctly, but when I restart the box the confluence will start then I assume the environment variables are ok
Hi @Samer Odeh ,
I suggest a problem in path name. It looks like it has spaces and lost double quotes.
"Error: Unable to access jarfile \Program_"
How are You start/stop confluence? as service or bat script?
Hi,
can you share part of log when you try to start and stop application? It looks like problem with escaping space in path.
Thank you so much, I think the path had spaces and I change it with
C:\Progra~1
it was:
C:\Program Files\
and now seems to be working.
thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.