Hello,
I just transferred a project from a Bonobo repository to BitBucket. (see topid: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41476794). The transfer seemed to work fine except it seems to have only transferred the main branch.
In SourceTree, which is still pointing to the Bonobo server, you can see the two branches in the following screen shot:
branches in SourceTree.png
I have the blue branch and the purple branch. I also drew an arrow to a commit on the blue branch in order to highlight an example of a commit that doesn't seem to have transferred over.
In my Bitbucket account, if I look at my commits, I don't see this particular commit (new build: 15.1.237):
commits on bitbucket.png
If I click on the Branches tab, I see this:
branches on bitbucket.png
So it doesn't seem like the blue branch got transferred over.
That actually might be OK because I'd much prefer to transfer it over into a completely separate repository, not a branch. Is that possible?