Any ideas how to setup events with geographically distributed teams in different time zones ....?
A-M, I think this might be the issue you are after? https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-265 it's an outstanding feature request. You may want to comment/watch/vote on that issue to stay updated.
Hi A-M,
Can you elaborate a bit about the issues you are having with users in different time zones?
Cheers,Matt
If I create an entry scheduled for 9am, is that 9am my time? Does that show as 10am for people who are in a time zone that is 1 hour ahead of me? I.e. is the time zone set per entry, or for the whole calendar, or the entire wiki?
Any news about this question?. I have the same problem, trying to understand which timezone is the user seeing. Browser based, user preference, computer timezone(system)
Okay, Sherif answered the question (thanks!) - it's an outstanding feature https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-265 - so currently Confluence team calendar is not option (for us) for teams working in different time zones.
Thanks to allA-M
Is there a way to see what time zone team calendar is using? Server time zone? user timezone?
Can we decide the time zone when we create the event? I am traying to publish events for multiple zone users and they are seeing the wrong time.
Here is the new location of the issue but it looks like it is inactive
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-265
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.