Hi there,
I am looking at providing specific information on how long it took to close incidents via JIRA - Time to resolution.
I have looked at using the created and resolved dates to work out the time difference (minutes, hours, days) between when an incident was raised and when it was resolved.
However, as the SLA can be paused this does not give me the accurate history of how long the incident was in an 'active' status.
So, for example, an incident was raised at 9:38am on March 18. It was resolved at 3:38pm on March 19.
My 'timediff' calculation works out that the incident took 30 hours to resolve. However, if you look at the incident, the 'Time to resolution' states '29min'. This is the figure that I need to report on not the difference between the created and resolved dates.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Many thanks,
Matt Underwood.