How to delete space permissions using Confluence API?
Hello Lakshmana,
Thank you for reaching out! Happy to assist you.
It's not clear to me what you need exactly, but I suspect you're looking to do one of two things:
It should be known that it is not possible to set space permissions using the API, but we have a feature request for it:
You can find some details from my colleague Stephen, below on updating page restrictions:
Let us know if you have any questions about any of this!
Regards,
Shannon
I also found one more question that might help you:
It appears there's a workaround that you might be able to use the old remote API. I haven't tested this myself but please be aware since it's an older thread, this may no longer work as expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.