In the same field configuration scheme, I have two custom fields. Qualification and Comment.
It is necessary that once the user is qualified, and before closing the task,
report any satisfaction comment.
I create the fields Rating radio button and Comment as text-field multiline and I include both in the screen solve issue. Thats works ok.
Both custom fields are present on the screen with the mandatory asterik
Then I try to create a new Issue but I can not finish the create because it
tells me that Comment is the required field and is not correctly in the create screen.
I do not understand this behavior, first that the custom field is not associated with the create screen (which is correct) and second because if reporting a custom field as mandatory affects all project screens, the same should happen to me with the field.
I can not understand how it works with one field and not with the other