I have a problem. I have 6 request type and their issue types are the same (service request) and i have different screens for view, create and edit. Now i want to have different edit view depend on request type and fields. who can help me ?
Hi,
In that case you have to create an issue type for each request type, otherwise it is not possible to do that.
A workaround might be to do it with screens on transitions, so that you have a transition for each request type and a dedicated screen for each transition.
You can then use conditions to show only the transition that fits the request type, but you will need an app to do that, as there is no such condition out of the box, if I remember rightly.
Alternatively you could use ScriptRunner's behaviours to hide or show fields depending on the request type.
See https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.0/jira/recipes/behaviours.html
Antoine
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.