Sorry for the confusing title but I'm really stuck !
- We have defined EPICS for tests we plan to perform (e.g. OVERALL PRODUCTION TEST)
- We then have an issue type TEST in which we define the individual tests in the EPIC (e.g. PRODUCTION TEST 1, PRODUCTION TEST 2 etc.)
- During tests we identify BUGS which are linked manually to one or more TESTS. There is no link from BUGS to the EPIC.
I need to report all BUGS linked to single EPIC e.g. OVERALL PRODUCTION TEST.
The only way I've found to do this is to use the EPICS Links Hierarchy, export to excel and one tab lists a single entry for each individual issue type (even if this issue is linked to multiple tests). I filter for BUGS. This is a pain to put together weekly for all EPICS so I was looking for a query that could provide the same info. Any ideas ?