My server at https://jira.qudini.com wont start after upgrading to 8.1 even though my licenses are all up to date.
The page to set the license won't load correctly for me to fix this. How do I proceed?
Used browserstack to run IE11 with windows 8 in order to actually load the license page and remove the expired license.
Hi @Fraser Hardy ,
Are you using IE as browser?
Then just try another browser, sometimes that works in Firefox or Chrome.
Best regards
Bastian
I'd tried Chrome and Safari and get the same issue.
Just tried with Firefox and get the same.
What I don't understand is originally jira was working fine and not complaining of a license issue. We have renewed all licenses months before this upgrade but its now saying the license expired last year.
I checked the database table productlicense to see if I can override this but its not clear which one to update. There are three rows with ID's 10600, 10601, 10602
Maybe you can do it with the following KB Article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-get-and-update-jira-license-string-from-the-database-441746313.html
Wow just had to use IE11 to update my license even though it was current after an upgrade from 7.13.0 to 8.8.1 Chrome/Firefox/Safari wouldn't work. My guess is that Atlassian doesn't care to fix this bug so you'll go to their "cloud" offering.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.