H everybody!
I have uotcame mail logging on, but I can not find atlassian-jira-outgoing-mail.log. I expect to see it here <jira>/Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log.
But I see here atlassian-jira-incoming-mail.log.
Best regards,
Vasiliy
That's where it should be.
After logging is turned on, the file is created when there's an error with outgoing emails. Are outgoing emails functional? Are you sure there should have been an error logged there?
I thought that there will be logged all email that JIRA sends.
So, it means that there is not any errors with outcome mails.
Exactly. It's not a log of all emails sent. It would grow very large very quickly, and would duplicate your email server's logs.
the JIRA log has errors that look like this:
Exception reading response; nested exception is: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out at com.atlassian.mail.server.impl.SMTPMailServerImpl.sendWithMessageId(SMTPMailServerImpl.java:213) at com.atlassian.mail.queue.SingleMailQueueItem.send(SingleMailQueueItem.java:44) at com.atlassian.mail.queue.MailQueueImpl.sendBuffer(MailQueueImpl.java:66)You should look at your mail server itself for logs of emails sent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.