I use jira and confluence for 7 month.
(untill one month, I reboot OS, jira and confluence is running well)
I upgrade confluence before one month
- So sorry, I can not remember exact term and version number. Before and after.
- If you want to know about confluence version, please talk to me how I can check that.
I will answer
I don't understand why I can not running confluence after reboot.
I can not find any error log (catalina.out) like below.
I try to find some method on the internet for several time, but I can’t find answer.
please answer to me.
P.S) OS is Ubuntu and I got your license for one year.
I use your product for 7 month. (After reboot, Jira and mysql is running well)
I check firewall. (firewall is not running.)
I check “confluence.cfg.xml” in the “confluence-init.properties.”.
mysql login id/pwd is right. (jira is running well)
I think OS have a enough free memory below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Below Catalina Log File>
13-Apr-2019 03:45:37.715 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:37.807 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:37.934 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:37.943 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:37.992 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.018 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.340 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8090"]
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.358 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.370 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 741 ms
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.384 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service [Tomcat-Standalone]
13-Apr-2019 03:45:38.384 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/9.0.8
<Process status>
# ps -ef | grep tomcat
jira 2567 1 22 03:37 ? 00:06:06 /opt/atlassian/jira/jre//bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/atlassian/jira/conf/logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Xms384m -Xmx768m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Datlassian.standalone=JIRA -Dorg.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.LIMIT_BUFFER=true -Dmail.mime.decodeparameters=true -Dorg.dom4j.factory=com.atlassian.core.xml.InterningDocumentFactory -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -Datlassian.plugins.startup.options= -Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048 -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.webresources -Dorg.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener.UMASK=0027 -Xloggc:/opt/atlassian/jira/logs/atlassian-jira-gc-%t.log -XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation -XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=5 -XX:GCLogFileSize=20M -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCCause -Dignore.endorsed.dirs= -classpath /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/jira/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/atlassian/jira -Dcatalina.home=/opt/atlassian/jira -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/atlassian/jira/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
root 7204 1838 0 04:04 pts/0 00:00:00 grep tomcat
# ps -ef | grep conflu
avahi 879 1 0 03:31 ? 00:00:00 avahi-daemon: running [wedance-confluence.local]
conflue+ 1892 1 99 03:35 ? 01:30:32 /boot/vmlinuz
conflue+ 1921 1 0 03:35 ? 00:00:00 ./Oo5mIH6 ./I7f979N
conflue+ 1922 1 0 03:35 ? 00:00:00 ./Oo5mIH6 ./PCAaKB6
conflue+ 7277 1921 0 04:05 ? 00:00:00 sleep 10
conflue+ 7282 1922 0 04:05 ? 00:00:00 sleep 5
root 7284 1838 0 04:05 pts/0 00:00:00 grep conflu
<Memroy and CPU Staus : top>
top - 04:34:02 up 1:02, 2 users, load average: 3.17, 3.20, 3.17
Tasks: 258 total, 1 running, 190 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie
%Cpu(s): 37.7 us, 0.1 sy, 0.0 ni, 59.8 id, 2.3 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st
KiB Mem : 8092724 total, 4004964 free, 2384344 used, 1703416 buff/cache
KiB Swap: 2097148 total, 2097148 free, 0 used. 5253924 avail Mem
PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
1892 conflue+ 20 0 328908 8236 0 S 299.6 0.1 176:42.63
1279 wedance 20 0 3858600 137492 70500 S 0.9 1.7 0:05.05 gnome-shell
2567 jira 20 0 6791712 1.402g 34152 S 0.4 18.2 7:23.24 java
10846 wedance 20 0 52756 4480 3708 R 0.4 0.1 0:00.02 top
1 root 20 0 225532 9484 6820 S 0.0 0.1 0:01.83 systemd
2 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 kthreadd
4 root 0 -20 0 0 0 I 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 kworker/0:0H
6 root 0 -20 0 0 0 I 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 mm_percpu_wq
7 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.01 ksoftirqd/0
8 root 20 0 0 0 0 I 0.0 0.0 0:00.53 rcu_sched
9 root 20 0 0 0 0 I 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 rcu_bh
10 root rt 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 migration/0
11 root rt 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 watchdog/0
12 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 cpuhp/0
13 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 cpuhp/1
14 root rt 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 watchdog/1
15 root rt 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.01 migration/1
16 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.02 ksoftirqd/1
18 root 0 -20 0 0 0 I 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 kworker/1:0H
19 root 20 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 cpuhp/2
20 root rt 0 0 0 0 S 0.0 0.0 0:00.00 watchdog/2