Good Day,
I am attempting to run a curl command to return the contents of a filter. This is currently working with another Jira filter, with the syntax below.
curl -D- -u jenkins:* -X POST -d "{\"jql\": \"project=mmb AND status!='Deployed to Production' AND status!='Approved for Production' AND status != Complete AND status != Cancelled AND 'Deployment Information' is not EMPTY AND 'MMB-Environment(s)' = TST1\",\"fields\":[\"key\"]}" -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://jira.*.com:8080/rest/api/2/search What I would like to do is modify this curl request to send a different filter, but i'm sure i'm missing something with my syntax. I've been playing around with it getting various different errors. The documenation is only helping so much. Here is what I am attempting
curl -D- -u jenkins:* -X POST -d "{\"jql\": \""Remedy CRQ " = "791083"",\"fields\":[\"key\"]}" -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://jira.*.com:8080/rest/api/2/searchThis field called Remedy CRQ is a number field. How do i properly format this curl request to get a response? Any advice or assistance is appreciated! Thank you