I am trying to implement 2 legged OAuth (w/ Jira) using the C# DoNetOpenAuth consumer libraries, but am running into issues.
The request token is retrieved successfully (/plugins/servlet/oauth/request-token), but when making the access token request (/plugins/servlet/oauth/access-token), I am receiving the error: oauth_problem=permission_unknown
I couldn't find anything in the Atlassian documentation on this error, but I did find something here: http://wiki.oauth.net/w/page/12238543/ProblemReporting
2 legged OAuth shouldn't require user permission, so I am confused on why this is getting produced.
I've read through the below posts and through the OAuth documentation, but couldn't find any helpful info and did find some differing responses on if this is actually possible:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/2-legged-OAuth/qaq-p/477648
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Trying-to-use-Scribe-library-for-2-legged-Oauth-in-JIRA/qaq-p/493695
My question: Is 2 legged OAuth possible with non-Atlassian apps (w/ Jira)? If so, what does this flow look like?
I have the same problem and I think 2-legged isn't supported anymore. Or do you have any solution for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.