Hi folks,
I have a project where issues in the status Verified should be automatically closed if all linked issues have been resolved for more than 4 days, except issues in 2 specific projects.
The exception is that linked issues in the 2 projects does not have to be resolved in order for the automation to close the parent issue.
I have a project automation set up, which does the following:
Trigger:
Scheduled every 12 hours, with JQL:
project = SCR AND issuetype = "System Change Request" AND status = verified
IF related issues condition:
All linked issues (any link type) match JQL:
project not in ("Incident Reports", "Compliance Documentation") AND resolved <= -96h OR project in ("Incident Reports", "Compliance Documentation")
Then:
Transition issue to status Closed
I'm quite sure that there is something regarding the OR statement in the JQL that I'm doing wrong, but can not seem to get it configured correctly.
I have also tried the following JQL without any luck:
project not in ("Incident Reports", "Compliance Documentation") AND resolved <= -96h OR (project in ("Incident Reports", "Compliance Documentation"))
Hopefully one of you can see where it goes wrong.