Is there a way I can modify email notifications in BitBucket?
Hi Pankaj,
I assume you're talking about Bitbucket Server - it's not possible to customize the e-mail templates, but there is a feature request open, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-11687
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Hi @Pankaj Malhotra ,
As @Christian Glockner mentioned, there is a feature request open to customise email templates - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-11687 - As an administrator I want to be able to customize the e-mail notification templates so that I can add confidentiality notices.
Whilst the feature above is not released yet, you could make use of ScriptRunner for Bitbucket Server/Stash extending Bitbucket's functionality or you could develop a plugin for Bitbucket using Bitbucket Server API
Alternatively, you could contact one of Atlassian Partners (3rd party value added resellers) who offer a wide range of professional services, training, customizations and paid support.
Kind regards,Rafael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.