I'm a compact viking from Iceland that loves Jira. I've been administrating Atlassian products for 4 years or so. Also admin SugarCRM. Work remotely from home. Passed the Jira Administration certification last summer - phew, that was a pretty hard test but totally worth it. Attended my very first Summit this year. Anywho, that's me in a nutshell.
Since a can-do attitude is part of my DNA, I am a strong believer in team work and enthusiastically embrace new challenges in search for greater professional growth and contribution. Attention to details results in higher quality of work, affecting the bottom line in a positive way.
Circumstances in life have afforded me the opportunity to reside in the following three countries for extended periods of time: Iceland, United Kingdom and United States. This experience along with translation assignments has brought me multicultural insights and better understanding of human interactions that I leverage in producing fitting end results.
Experienced in Information technology, SugarCRM, ticketing system processes and procedures, JIRA, information strategy planning, ITIL, budgeting, business startups, forecasting, managing people/processes/products, project management, viability, profitability, continuity planning.