This is a follow up to this issue which was resolved before and is now back: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Every-card-I-create-is-automatically-on-watching/qaq-p/961962#U1055728
I add a due date and the card is automatically watched. I do not want to automatically watch the card when the due date is added.
Hi @Heather Auxier I was just informed that the Trello experiment has been changed to default behaviour for everyone and that this is different from the auto-watch-all-cards created experiment they did a while ago. The Trello team will monitor feedback before making any more decisions about autowatch on due date changes. Once I hear more I will keep you updated.Thanks for your patience,
Jodi
Hi, I was wondering, what's the best way to provide feedback? It seems odd that Trello would decide to experiment with some users without even a notification or heads up? It would be great to ensure this feature is something that can be turned on or off! Thanks so much for your advice.
@Lauren Everett email support@trello.com and tell them how bad this is! That way they'll know it's bad and won't include it as a feature o_O
Thanks @Iain Dooley I sent an email. Here's hoping this is temporary!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.