Hi,
I'm on a project with multiple releases per quarter, and occasionally unknown patch releases which are created as and when they're needed. I'm looking to create a filter to use as a roadmap which can show me all Epics with a fix version within a current (or next) quarter. Jira seems to have a concept of endOfDay(), endOfWeek(), and endOfMonth(), but nothing related to quarters. Is there some way around this?
I'm currently using a search which is similar to:
issueType = Epic AND fixVersion = earliestUnreleasedVersion(Project)
But this picks up only the earliest planned unreleased version, but there are a few which have release dates between now and the end of the quarter (patches for the previous release, etc). Is there any way to do this or any plans for an endOfQuarter() operator? (I would use this as a workaround using the duedate query instead of checking version).
Cheers!