In the recent release of the new issue view, the comments changed from most recent first, to old first. I found the setting for this field in System settings: Advanced Settings as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/changing-the-default-order-for-comments-from-ascending-to-descending-884344544.html
I changed the setting but the comments are not re-ordering. Any ideas how to make this happen in the new issue view?
Hello Lisa,
I hope you are having a nice day.
Unfortunately, the parameter jira.issue.actions.order does not apply to the new issue view. In fact, the new issue layout is still a beta feature where we are currently working to implement new features and fix some unexpected behaviors.
That been said, we have opened the following thread to fix this lack in the comment order:
- Configuring the 'jira.issue.actions.order' property on Jira's Advanced Settings page has no effect in the new board's issue detail view
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Let me know if you still have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.