Hi everyone.
I need to find out how to get the most edited page on the space in Confluence (server). I've tried to use REST API but I've got no results.Would you be so kind to help me, maybe you've got another ideas.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Hello @br00no1
I am not sure it's possible to get the kind of list of most edited pages which you are lookin' for out of the box.
There is a paid plugin which you can evaluate for this kind of reports
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215795/analytics-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi @Tarun Sapra thank you for your answer.
Certainly i will check it.
Hi, welcome to the Community!
We have a SQL query documented that will help you out here. There's a short article about it in the Atlassian knowledgebase, but it will return the pages with the most number of edits sorted descending. We provide these in PostgreSQL, so you might need to make some syntax tweaks if your database is Microsoft SQL or Oracle.
<span>select</span> title<span>,</span><span>MAX</span><span>(</span>version<span>)</span> <span>from</span> content <span>where</span> contenttype <span>=</span> <span>'PAGE'</span> <span>group</span> <span>by</span> title <span>order</span> <span>by</span> <span>2</span> <span>desc</span> <span>limit</span> <span>25</span><span>;</span>
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.