Hello,
Is there a way to make a JIRA User "Default Assignee" without making her/him the "Project Lead" for that specific project?
Thank you.
You can use the "Update Issue Field" of Post-function. You need to click on the create transition on the workflow first, select post functions, add post function, select update issue field, select assignee and write down who you want the issues to be assigned to.
No. It's either the project lead or unassigned. There are some workaround though - check this discussion https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/59555
Another option is to add a JIRA Workflow Post-function to update the assignee to someone during the "create" event.
I have created a new transition called “assign to” between create and to do. Then I added a post function by selecting assignee and put myself to test it. However it seems like not working. (I have published the updated workflow). What would be the problem?
Thanks!
You can directly add the Update Issue Field post function to the Create transition. You don't need to create a new transition. Check the example image I posted on tinypic. (Sorry there is some kind of error so I could not upload picture here)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ir8z9e&s=9
ElifCan,
It is working now. Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.