Hello,
I'm using a bitbucket and bamboo.
I have pipeline configuration files in my Bitbucket branchs. The pipeline runs automatically when I push with git.
I have a simple ssh task on bamboo. When Branch detects a new change, it goes to the server and deployment. I'm doing this with the "after successful build plan" trigger.
I'm not having any problems, except for one subject.
My problem is;
whenever I make a change to the branch, bamboo detects a change and runs the deployment task before the pipeline runs out. Actually, it's something I want. But once pipeline is finished, Bambo deployment needs to start working.
I'm trying this with the "Scheduled" trigger and I set it up every 3 minutes. But this is a workaround solution. Sometimes when the pipeline is running, it overlaps with scheduled. I'm open to your suggestions to make this process healthier.
When I push to something new into the branch, I want to run the pipeline and finish it, then bamboo can get it and start deployment.
Any suggestions for a solution ?