Hi;
First of all I would like to ask is there any way to use newline in between javascript code? And whatabout global variables? Can't I use two different javascript segment which uses the same variable so that I can keep count or some other information that is not possible in just one code segment?
Ex 1. : %{var counter = 0;} %{counter++; "Hello world now the counter is " + counter}
Ex 2. : %{var condition = '$fieldName'.length > 0; if(condition){<newline>
//Put some line, image, table or anything related to "fieldName"
};} // I hope you understand the use, in for loops it solves so many problem.
Second, does it have the ability to create special fields like comments, subtasks and links that is convenient for using for loops? I can create some fields, but the ones enable in Jira does not meet my needs. I also need to be able to create tables, not just lists or plain text areas as a field. To sum up, I need dynamic list areas that I can add my information like as I do in comments section.