I can't seem to find these apis anywhere:
com.atlassian.bitbucket.util.PageUtils;com.atlassian.bitbucket.util.PagedIterable
There is no reference to them in the API changelog:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/bitbucket/reference/api-changelog/
The PageUtils class is part of bitbucket-util jar.
PageUtils
bitbucket-util
https://packages.atlassian.com/maven-external/com/atlassian/bitbucket/server/bitbucket-util/
Just add a dependency
<dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.bitbucket.server</groupId> <artifactId>bitbucket-util</artifactId> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
Hi John,
I don't get what is your question exactly.
The Bitbucket Server API gets installed along with BB Server itself. Upgrading BB Server upgrades the API; keeping a BB Server instance as it is means that instance’s API remains as it is.
If you have any specific questions, please let us know which Bitbucket Server version are you using.
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,
I found the answer in the interim. Thanks for your help.
John
Hi @Ana Retamal,
Should PageUtils and PagedIterable be documented in the com.atlassian.bitbucket.util Java API?
I don't see them for Bitbucket Server 5.12.0:
https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/javadoc/5.12.0/api/reference/com/atlassian/bitbucket/util/package-summary.html
I also don't see them for the latest version:
https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/javadoc/7.2.4/api/com/atlassian/bitbucket/util/package-summary.html
Cc: @John Lawlor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.