Hi, I have a wish to improve my workflow process in JIRA.
I use a board with multiple columns. Once work is done by a developer on an issue, they transition the issue to a status 'waiting for feedback'. I have set up JIRA so that when this is done, a popup appears where they have to fill into a mandatory field from whom they need feedback. This is a normal small text field that I created specifically for this purpose. On my board, I also make this information instantly visible, so that I can always know who needs to give feedback about a certain issue.
What I would like, is to make it possible to use @ in front of names in that field to ensure that person gets a notification. The way it is set up for me now, typing an '@' in that field doesn't create a mention for the person.
As a workaround, I now instruct the developers to also place a comment in which they @ mention the person they want the feedback from.