Hi All,
I developed the issue collector form for collecting problems related to my project, However I am trying to share this with Non-Jira users. Does anyone know which link or how do I share the issue collector page with Non-JIRA users?
Hello Saloni,
If you've created the issue collector form and have all the admin rights to do this. You should be able to click the name of the issue collector form (not the edit button). This takes you into a preview and at the bottom is a HTML/JavaScript snippet of code you can then embed into your desired webpage.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.
John
Hi John,
I did the same thing and it worked. Thanks
HTML/JavaScript snippet of code you can then embed into your desired webpage. could you please elaborate this point? i am a non admin JIRA user my IT team provided me a HTML/JS script to embed but i don't have any website of my own, in that case how to proceed, where should i embed my HTML / JS script? thanks
Hello. Can you see the Issue Collector option in your project settings? If you cannot then this will need to be added by your system admin. If you can see it then let me know and i'll see if i can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.