Hello,
I have created a repository in a remote server using Bitbucket. In my local PC I clone the repository in remote to my local PC, in which I work normally using ,c and .h files (only a few of them, 4, o 5 files) and it is working well, the commits are working and I am able to make "push", "pull" and so on.
The error occurs when i try to push a hole .project (using eclipse and STM32F4 microcontroller), i copy a complete project (with all folders and .c .h, .xml, debug and drivers, .setting folders and files), i am able to make the commit without any problem, but when i click on push, it starts but suddlenly stops with the following message:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags origin master:master
POST git-receive-pack (chunked)
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
error: RPC failed; HTTP 500 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 500
Pushing to http://81.169.176.242:7990/scm/prueb/pruebasstm32f411.git
Everything up-to-date
Completed with errors, see above.
I am completly lost, any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance! Regards.
Alejandro