Is my understanding I have to edit Work Item types, but I never done it before- can someone give me the steps? thanks
Hi Jose,
Not sure what you mean by Work Item types. You can add Acceptance Criteria using text formatting directly in User Story description or install some add-on like Multiple Checklists for Jira which will help you manage Acceptance Criteria.
Best,
Paweł
Hi @[deleted],
There are no built-in acceptance criteria handling in Jira so you need to use a substitute.
The few possible ways are:
When comes to third-party apps, there are many of them available in Atlassian Marketplace.
I can propose Issue Checklist Pro or Issue Checklist Free provided by my team that present acceptance criteria or definition of done in the form of Checklist. They both come with a set of useful features like:
Cheers,Jack
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.