I'd like to know how to search for all tickets opened and closed in the last 30 days that include specific text in the summary field.
I have this which i think is close.. but I just want to include any of those text options.. not it must include all of them.
project = INFS AND created > -30d AND resolved > -30d AND text ~ lvc- AND text ~ lvp- AND text ~ lvn-
maybe it was as simple as changing the last 2 and's to or ?
project = INFS AND created > -30d AND resolved > -30d AND text ~ lvc- OR text ~ lvp- OR text ~ lvn-
??
project = INFS AND created > -30d AND resolved > -30d AND (summary ~ lvc- or summary ~ lvp- or summary ~ lvn-)
Use this query you will get your result
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.