Hello, we're having issues when we escalate a Jira Service Desk ticket to a development team on Jira Software. We automate adding the Service Desk customer added as the requester on the JSW ticket. But there's no easy way, that I'm aware of, to see that this user is only a JSD customer and does not have a full Jira license to view the JSW issue. Our developers then try to tag the JSD customer in comments, which the customer would not be able to see.
- Is there an easy way to determine who is and who is not a JSD Customer in our organization?
- I know how to check licenses as an administrator, but I'm trying to find a way for Jira users to check.
- We use ScriptRunner to create the escalated tickets and I was wondering if there was a way to utilize the API to determine is a Jira user is a JSD customer or has a Jira license.
Thanks!