Hello,
Trying to link my JIRA Cloud to our Confluence Server however I can't find the application link section under apps. Is there an official how-to step by step that I could follow up?
Thanks,
Franco
Hey Franco,
There guidelines should be able to help you out:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/integrating-jira-and-confluence-2825.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/linking-to-another-application-360677690.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/using-applinks-to-link-to-other-applications-938846918.html
You will likely need to be a system admin to be able to preform these actions.
Hope this helps,
Tyler
Thanks for the feedback, I have a site-admin access but I don't know why but we don't have the application link section on our side. When I try the application link from Confluence, I receive this error:
No remote application link
We can't connect with Jira because a reciprocal application link is missing on that server. You'll need to delete and then re-create this application link.
Looks like there is a more specific guide around connecting a Cloud service to a Server service:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/link-to-server-products-from-cloud-744721656.html
That's still doesn't help in my situation because the application link is not present on our admin page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.