I am being made a watcher on everything. Is there some workflow function or plugin thats doing it?
I assume you're talking about Jira?
There might be a function like that (ask your administrators), but later versions of Jira have an autowatch function too - that will add you if you comment on issues - could it be that?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your help. Yes I am talking about Jira. We just switched over to OnDemand. We set up the notifications a while ago and everything was fine till we switched to OnDemand. No I get made a watcher on every issue unnecessarily. Is it because I own the board that everyone is using?
Hmm, I'm a bit stuck then. I can't think of anything in OnDemand that would make you a watcher on everything, even the ownership of the boards. I suspect you could check that - look for an issue that is not included in a board and see if you're a watcher there?
Alright cool. Great idea, thanks Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.