Hello together,
i am following the official guide on setting up a reverse proxy with apache2 for tomcat.
when I try to add the following two connectors (in /conf/server.xml):
<!-- Apache Proxy Connector with values for scheme, proxyName and proxyPort --><Connector acceptCount="100" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" scheme="https" proxyName="jira.myserver.net" proxyPort="443"/>
<!-- Standard HTTP Connector -->
<Connector acceptCount="100" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8081" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"/>
I get an OutOfMemory Error in Java. I also tried already, to size up the JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY and the JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY from min 512m up to max 8192m , but it did not work out (in /bin/setenv.sh).
If I use the default http connector in the server.xml, jira starts up and works.
My aim is to use https://jira.myserver.net:8080 to redirect it to https://jira.myserver.net:80. I already have a configured apache2 server, which uses signed SSL certs.
I hope you guys can help me out soon.
Kind regards,
Waldemar