We are trying to work on a modal wherein our developers add the estimated hours they will require to work on a particular ticket in-order estimate their capacity and availability. We currently use JIRA cloud.
I'm trying to add the following screen when they transition the ticket from "New Ticket" to "To do" to get the estimated time required for the ticket (Time remaining). Is there any way I can edit the titles for the same?

Following which when they complete work on the ticket and transition the ticket from "Work in progress" to "Completed" I would like them to add the time they had taken to complete the ticket.
I was able to add a screen for "Logged time" as shown below but this does not serve my requirements as they will be able to edit the original estimate and can only enter the time remaining on each task rather the amount of time spent on the task.

Is there any way I can get the following screen to appear on transition? or are there any alternative approaches I can take to tackle this issue?

The main problem I'm looking to solve here are as follows:
- Get an estimate on every task before a developer starts work on the ticket
- Get the amount to hours they have spent on the ticket when they complete work on the ticket
- Ensure that the process is easy for the developers to use on a regular basis.