Hi,
The cloud confluence documentation for 6.14 https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf614/configure-the-sidebar-965545251.html
But I don't see this icon where do I find it?. I have the Admin and Site Admin permissions. Kindly assist.
Thanks,
Anand
Anand,
Thank you for reaching out! It's nice to hear from you again.
6.14 is a Confluence Server only version, thus the link you have provided is for Confluence Server and not Cloud.
Have a look here for more information about the sidebar in Cloud:
In Cloud you can find the Space Settings menu in order to modify the Space Settings. If you're having trouble finding exactly what you're looking for, could you let me know what it is you want to change? I can help you to find it.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks @Shannon S , I want to create my own help icon as a link and want to add a JPEG help file. When the user clicks the help icon, the JPEG help file must open in a separate window.
Thank you for clarifying. It's not possible to add any icons to the sidebar, but you can do one of the following:
Let me know if that helps you and if you have any questions about that.
Thank you @Shannon S . Yes your suggestion worked out and I added my Job Aid as a link in the App navigator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.