I have created a root page, but it didn't line up alphabetically. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks much.
Hello Dawnn,
Good to hear from you again!
You can reorder pages from Space Tools menu in Confluence Server:
See under Reorder Pages in a Space for details on how to do that.
In Cloud, it's under Space Settings > Content Tools > Reorder Pages. Expand the page tree, and you'll see where to alphabetise the pages at the top:
Let me know if you have any trouble with that.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon:
Thanks for the information.
I did try applying the instructions from the link, however, I wasn't able to move some child pages to a different parent page. I also checked my permissions and from what I could see I have permissions to move child pages to a different parent page. Do you have any more information on how to move child pages to a different parent page or what is blocking me to be able to so?
Thanks for your help.
I figured it out and was able to reorder the child page.
Dawnn
So sorry for the delay! I was researching your issue but I see now that you were able to resolve it.
Could you let us know what the issue ended up being? It can help other users in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.