I am using a plugin (Bub Swift 'Create on Transition') to create new issues (and link them to the current ticket) with state transition. I have a custom screen for the transition to add a comment. I can pass the comment to the plug as a "%transition_comment%" and the plugin adds this comment to the new issue.
However because the post function on the transition also adds this comment to the parent, I basically end up with duplicated comments in the parent and child issue. I am not certain if the plugin can actually get the comment from the transition itself (as the variable suggests) or the comment actually needs to be saved to the parent, but the other problem is, that I cannot remove the "Add a Comment..." event in the post function, nor do I have an option to "delete last comment" in another step in the post function. Is there a way to do either?
Thanks