SourceTree seems to be using an awful amount of memory (over 3GB) while it is sitting idle.Is this normal and is anyone else experiencing the same?
I have determined a git repository was created at the root of the c drive and Sourcetree was scanning the C drive.
HiIt shouldn't be. If you expand it do you get anymore details, e.g. lots of child git processes? Also has Sourcetree been open a long time, have a lot of open tabs etc?
I am having the same problem. SourceTree just freezes and it is impossible to use it!
check to see if there is a .git folder at the root of the c drive. Sourcetree will scan all files in the C drive if there is a git folder there.
There was no .git folder at the root of C. I ended up deleting SourceTree and using PyCharm VCS.
i have the same problem, and i don't have a .git folder in my c :, what should i do?
Mine is taking 21Gb of memory and 20% of mu CPU:
Was working fine this morning and acting weird since I create a branch of my main branch (not in my root C: drive).
Restarted computer and when I open Sourcetree, it kind of freeze and reach the numbers I posted...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.