Hi,
We have got cases where non-jira users forwarding emails could create a ticket, but the .eml file is not added as attachment of the ticket, even if the header contains
Content-Type: message/rfc822
Content-Disposition: attachment;
I tried to replicate it by creating a test case using my personal email (which is not linked to any jira user) as sender, and leaving the whole header the same, but the ticket got created correctly containing the .eml attachment.
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a known issue, I don't have the logs either from that day as per the rotation.
This is the configuration I have in that profile for that attachments.
Attachments
| Enable Attachments | ON | |
| Whitelist Attachment Types (csv) | | |
| Blacklist Attachment Types (csv) | | |
| Blacklisted Attachment MimeTypes (csv) | | |
| Non Renamed Attachments (csv) | | |
Add Email / Content to Issue Params |
| Add Email to Issue Condition | OFF | |
| Add Original Email Body to Issue | OFF | |
| Disable Zip Wrapper? | ZIP used | |
| Create Name Format | RawE.g. | |
| Comment Name Format | RawE.g. comment-%Y-%T-%P | comment--- |
| |
| Add Embedded Atts | ON |
We have Jira Software 7.11.2 and JEMH 2.7.7.
Any advise is much appreciated.
Thanks
Graziella