I have more than one JIRA cloud sites for different clients and would like to bring them all together into one. The backup and import process guide has a warning that the import overwrites all site data.
Surely there must be a way to add a JIRA project from one site instance to another?
There is a pay for plugin that will move projects on server. I don't know the name or if available on cloud. I do know from other discussions both JIRA instances have to be the same version.
If it is a single project I would consider recreating the project in the new instance and then export/import all issues. It can be a pain and isn’t perfect but might meet your needs.
Ok it's a requested feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-60916
Please vote for it!
Thanks, I'll try this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.