I have just reinstalled Jira server as we started an install and then never finished it.
The install has worked on a trial licence but I am unable to add in the following licences.
1) perpetual Jira service Desk licence
2) Insight -Assett Management Licence
3) Kanoah CRM
4) Confluence
I assume that these licenses are tied to a Server ID - but I am unable to find anywhere that I can tie these licences to my newly installed server on
BV5L-XQXR-DGU1-BEE9
Also I am unable to past my licence key for the server into Jira as the message i recieve is
"We're unable to confirm that Jira Licence" - is that a me problem or a you problem ?
How can i move everything to the new server ID, there is no backup of the old server as it was never used.
I assume that the server ID needs to tie into these licences but after going through all of the settings in my Altassian - as the primary tech contact that also purchased this I would appreciate a little guidance.
Thanks in advance for what I hope is a favourable response