Hello,
In upgrading to Jira 8.0.1, I have some Jira plugins which use AJS.$(...).autocomplete. Apparently the jquery-ui has been removed from the default AUI which ships with Jira 8, and so I have JS errors at runtime.
The upgrade guide here [1] shows an example for adding the jquery-ui dependency:
<dependency>jira.webresources:jquery-ui</dependency>
Since that causes syntax errors in the plugin's pom.xml in my IDE, I've tried adding it like this, guessing the recent version number of jquery-ui:
<dependency>
<groupId>jira.webresources</groupId>
<artifactId>jquery-ui</artifactId>
<version>1.12.1</version>
</dependency>
However, atlas-mvn package fails to find the package in any of the following URLs (all of them return 404):
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.pom
Downloading: file://C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12/repository/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.pom
Downloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.pom
[WARNING] The POM for jira.webresources:jquery-ui:jar:1.12.1 is missing, no dependency information available
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.jar
Downloading: file://C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.3.12/repository/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.jar
Downloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/jira/webresources/jquery-ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui-1.12.1.jar
...
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project my-plugin-name: Could not resolve dependencies for project at.my-plugin-groupId:my-plugin-name:atlassian-plugin:8.0.2.0: Could not find artifact jira.webresources:jquery-ui:jar:1.12.1 in atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public) -> [Help 1]
I tried manually checking these URLs' parent directory listing to find available packages/versions, but no luck.
I tried the official maven repository URL of Atlassian [2], but what is the login I should use there?
In summary: How do I go about finding a maven package reference for jquery-ui?
Thanks,
David
[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/atlassian-user-interface-upgrade-959304447.html
[2] https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/atlassian-maven-repositories-2818705/