Hi guys,
I don´t know how to proceed with our jira Service desk Project.
Please excuse my mistakes, I am German and my Keyboard forces its german layout. whatever :-D
The following Scenario works Wonderful with http but doesn´t do it with ssl.
I have Jira installed in a virtual machine running on a Hypervisor with VMware installed.
I am using the Standard port for http. The OS jira is running on is Debian 9.5 Linux.
It drives me mad trying to establish a secure Connection over ssl.
I can reach the machine via the internal IP - perfect. So far so good. But when I Import my Wildcard Certificate for the public IP and Domain of the Company I do not get it to work properly.
We are using a Sophos UTM 9.6 where all the traffic has to pass through. I tried Setting up Proxy over apache2 or nginx in the Linux machine - without success. I tried to Setup a WAF via Sophos - without success.
Is there any Chance to get this done?
Our customers have to reach the System over https otherwise data security isn´t given anymore and in times of the General Data Protection Regulation this is pure Horror.
I would be pleased if anyone could help me here.
Thanks guys in Advance.
Chris