If I have one jira cloud instance backup and I need to import that in the server instance. Can I use restore Jira data from backup insted of Import Project so I don't need to set the issue, custom fields, status, plugins, version manually.
Hi,
yes, just use normal restore.
Hello @Suresh Choudhari
If you use
restore Jira data from backup
Then it will wipe out complete existing data from your current instance and restore the all data from the cloud thus be careful with this option.
I have tried this option just now and I am not able to log in now. when I check into DB I didn't find any user. When I am trying to create a new user I am not able to create it.
In which table does our user is stored?
@Suresh Choudhari did you follow any KB article or not?
If not then try it again by following this one - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-applications-938846963.html
Please see here
sysadmin
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-776636236.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.