I have a project with hundreds of issues, each of which may have a different "fixVersion" associated with it. I want to do a "Bulk Edit" on all of these issues at once where I simply ADD a new fixVersion to each issue, as opposed to replacing the fixVersions that are already there. Is this possible?
I seem to have done this before at one point, but I don't remember how I was able to do that. Are there certain restrictions or constraints in place which turn this ability on or off when doing bulk changes?
As a simple example, let's say I have 3 issues with the fixVersion = "current". I decide that I would also like to add the fixVersion = "new" to these issues. I query them in the Issue tab and select "Bulk Change". I select all of them from the list, choose to bulk edit them, and select the 'Change fixVersions' option with the value "new".
My hope is that the outcome are 3 issues with the old AND the new fixversion (ie, "current" & "new" are both a fixVersion in the 3 issues).
Hope that makes sense! Let me know if this is possible or if there are any workarounds to do something like this.