Hi,
I tried the Mention function in the comment section and our Confluence Server 6.14 just stopped working. Now I can not start it again.
I have reset the service and restarted the server and still same.
________________________________________
Edit:
I have now caused Confluence to crash a second time. This is caused by the settings that make a space available for anonymous users. I have a test space, I opened it up for anonymous access and site crashed. When I try to enter the site i get:
"Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"
Service is running. A reset of service does not work. A restart of server does not work.
All I see in the logs are:
04-Apr-2019 12:59:24.102 INFO [https-jsse-nio2-8443-exec-23] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
04-Apr-2019 12:59:24.133 INFO [https-jsse-nio2-8443-exec-6] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
04-Apr-2019 12:59:25.430 INFO [https-jsse-nio2-8443-exec-8] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
04-Apr-2019 13:00:13.709 INFO [https-jsse-nio2-8443-exec-11] com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._initiate Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.19.4 05/24/2017 03:20 PM'
Here are logs from first incident, they dont seem to interrupt the service:
03-Apr-2019 17:15:50.911 WARNING [localhost-startStop-4] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesJdbc The web application [ROOT] registered the JDBC driver [org.h2.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
03-Apr-2019 17:15:50.942 WARNING [localhost-startStop-4] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The web application [ROOT] appears to have started a thread named [AtlassianEvent::CustomizableThreadFactory-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:
sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2039)
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1074)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1134)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
....
03-Apr-2019 17:15:51.005 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-4] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application [ROOT] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [com.atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory$1] (value [com.atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory$1@4b0f26a2]) and a value of type [com.atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory.DelegateCacheSynchronization] (value [com.atlassian.confluence.cache.TransactionalCacheFactory$DelegateCacheSynchronization@17b47241]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.