I'm trying to create a comprehensive space blueprint with several nested pages. Structure looks like this:
Home
├Page A
│ ├ Page A - Child A1
│ ├ Page A - Child A2
│ └ Page A - Child A3
├Page B
│ ├ Page B - Child B1
│ └ Page B - Child B2
└ ...
Now I want to get rid of the prefix in the title of the child pages ("Page A -", "Page B -"), because I take care of uniqueness by myself, but it seems to be added automatically and I can't find any clue in the documentation on how to deal with it (it's not even worth a mention).
Content-Template example:
<content-template key="space-homepage-template" i18n-name-key="confluence.blueprints.space.pages.homepage.name">
<description key="confluence.blueprints.space.pages.homepage.desc"/>
<resource name="template" type="download" location="/xml/structure/000-space-home.xml"/>
</content-template>
Space Blueprint example:
<space-blueprint key="example-space-blueprint" i18n-name-key="confluence.blueprints.space.name" category="examples">
<content-template ref="space-homepage-template">
<content-template ref="page-a-template">
<content-template ref="child-a1-template"/>
<content-template ref="child-a2-template"/>
<content-template ref="child-a3-template"/>
</content-template>
<content-template ref="page-b-template">
<content-template ref="child-b1-template"/>
<content-template ref="child-b2-template"/>
</content-template>
</content-template>
...
</space-blueprint>
Can I somehow achieve this using e.g. an attribute in the atlassian-plugin.xml or is there any other way to get rid of these prefixes?
I don't want to buy your cow for this glass of milk, so please don't spam me with your overloaded templating plugins, thank you.